Much of the effort and energy it takes to mix and pour cement, grout, mortar, texture coatings, sealants, adhesives and other self-leveling compounds can be alleviated by using a portable mixer such as a HIPPO mixer from CS Unitec. Now, you can further reduce your crew’s physical effort while boosting productivity and lowering labor costs with the newest portable mixer model.
Mix, transport and pour products even faster — and more easily — with the recently introduced PORTAMIX MEGA HIPPO® Mixing Station:
- Mix, transport and pour up to six 50-lb bags in minute
- One operator can accurately place material directly onto the floor
- Mix in bulk and dispense into smaller containers
- Excellent mix consistency and easy blend
How did a great mixer like the HIPPO get even better? The new MEGA HIPPO liner canister system makes quick work out of mixing multiple batches. The “Easy-roll Trolley” and the balanced “Easy-tilt Cradle” let you pour and spread material at the same time, eliminating multi-stage pours. Wheel covers keep casters free of screed splatter. Additional features:
- Standard equipment includes mixing, motor, bucket, removable liner and two paddles
- Specially shaped mixing bowl eliminates pockets of unmixed product
- Full-brim capacity of 23 gallons or 350-lbs
- Two 9″ diameter paddles with helix ribbon and side bars thoroughly mix colors and additives quickly
- High-torque, 15 Amp, 2-geared motor
- Liners are pliable and easily cleaned; alternating liners prevents cross contamination
- Dust extraction port for vacuum connection
If you want to upgrade your concrete and cement mixing machines or portable mixer stations, Runyon Surface Prep carries a full line of CS Unitec concrete HIPPO mixers, paddles and hand grinders for all your surface preparation needs, including the new Portamix MEGA HIPPO model.