Runyon Surface Prep Rental and Supply is starting 2018 off in a big way when we head to Vegas for the largest annual international event for concrete and masonry professionals, the 2018 World of Concrete!
An estimated 55,000 attendees and 1,500 exhibitors are set to descend on the Las Vegas Convention Center January 22-26. Representatives from all over the U.S. and the world are ready to prove that the concrete industry is Vegas Proud and has been for 43 years.
Runyon Surface Prep is proud to once again be a part of the World of Concrete in 2018. Visit our booth in South Hall (#S13039), where we’re featuring our NEW Runyon Tooling Line. This Line includes the Q8 Series metal bond tools, RSP Copper Transitionals, Race Resins, Rocky DIPs (diamond impregnated pads) and hand polishing pads. We’ll also feature our most popular equipment, chemicals, contractor essentials, etc.
Acres of Exhibitions, Expert Demonstrations & Skill-Building Seminars
World of Concrete is huge! A whopping 725,000 square feet of exhibition space is filling up fast with vendors from around the globe.
- Witness live demonstrations from industry experts and get your questions answered
- Shop for the equipment your company needs from the representatives who understand it best
- Choose from 170 educational courses and over 80 new sessions. The three-hour classes cover topics from concrete fundamentals and production to business and project management
- Hear from 140 industry speakers
- Find plenty of hands-on training, as well as certifications and exams
Where else can you learn the latest in applications and equipment, all in one place?
The countdown begins now for the 2018 World of Concrete January 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visit www.worldofconcrete.com to register NOW!
We hope to see you there!