Sparta-Grip from HP Spartacote is a full line of traction additive materials for use within HP Spartacote coating systems. The material is sifted from a high-strength pulverized resin, making it extremely lightweight. A viable alternative to heavier aluminum aggregates, Sparta-Grip can be dispersed and suspended evenly directly into coatings or broadcast depending on the application. While the material is commonly used to improve traction coefficients, it also helps to dramatically increase the durability and abrasion resistance properties of finished floor coating systems. Available in a 16oz container.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced Weight: Suspends evenly into top-coats
- Improved Durability
- Preserved Finish & Clarity
- Improves Flooring System Traction Coefficients
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to a Wide Range of Industrial Chemicals
- Available in a 40, 60 and 100-mesh size
Calculate how much product you need for your job – click here for the Floor Coating Calculator.