KEY #514-UV is a 100% solids, low viscosity, clear epoxy coating specially formulated for excellent resistance to ultraviolet (UV) light exposure. KEY #514-UV provides a wear and abrasion-resistant finish that better resists the normal ambering of clear epoxy finishes when exposed to indoor UV spectrum light and other intense lighting.
KEY #514-UV is the ideal seal coat for Key Chip Systems, Key Quartz Systems, Key Luster Metallic Systems and numerous other uses. Also used as a binder resin for KeyLuxe System.
- Excellent clarity and greater resistance to UV light ambering
- Low viscosity helps displace air trapped beneath broadcast chips (flake)
- Low odor during application, can be applied in occupied buildings
- Meets USGBC LEED® low VOC requirements
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact