PROSOCO DensiKure combines the chemistries that densify and harden concrete with ones that cure concrete, eliminating the normal wait times between the two steps while the concrete hardens, dries and cures. By forming a membrane on the surface of new concrete, DensiKure locks in moisture to enable a complete cure. Treated concrete floors are typically dry in 60 minutes. A single-source densifier and cure, DensiKure helps a new concrete slab retain the moisture it needs to properly cure, and prevents water getting out of the concrete too quickly via vapor transmission.
- Meets the moisture retention requirements of ASTM C309.
- Easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Retards water loss from newly placed concrete surfaces.
- Enhances the ultimate performance, surface sheen and surface hardness of floors later treated with Consolideck LS, LS/CS or Blended Densifier.
- VOC-compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low-odor.
- After removal, compatible with later application of PROSOCO protective treatments and coatings.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: <100 g/L
- FORM: White, opaque liquid
- PH: 11.40
- COVERAGE RATE: 200–600 sq.ft. per gallon (5–15 m2/L). See Product Data Sheet for specific coverage rates.
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C) (mixed)
- FLASH POINT: >212° F (>100° C) ASTM D3278 (mixed)
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 15% by weight
- WT/GAL: 9.0 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 1-gal, 5-gal, 55-gal