The 10″ Blastrac 1-10DPS75 230V 3 Phase has an AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake. This improved feature helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines, making it the ideal choice for restoring skid resistance and traction in parking garages or on warehouse floors. This also improves your productivity as it generates a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile when prepping for coatings and overlays or when removing line stripings and markings.
The 1-10DPS75 transports easily and has highly visible and manageable controls. All electrical components and panels are UL certified as part of Blastrac’s commitment to sound safety practices. Perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, factories roads and bridges, and supermarkets, the Blastrac 1-10DPS75 is an environmentally sound choice for any surface preparation contractor.
Features & Benefits
- Drive controls on adjustable steering arm – finger-tip control to operate
- EZ-adjust system for fine-tuning the control cage
- Vacuum hose containment bracket facilitates hose management
- EZ-grip handle integrated into shot screen tray
- Dust port now designed into shot hopper lid
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step − cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-23 dust collector
- Great for decorative concrete applications when preparing for overlays and coatings