US Saws’ new and innovative design of the polymer pump allows one person to control the position of the pump with one hand, while dispensing the joint filler with the other. Left and right handed operation is easy with the double sided “T” handle. This “One Man Pump” allows other workers to handle other tasks while one person is filling joints. The new design also makes it easier for the the pump operator as he knows exactly where the pump should be and where it needs to go next. No more running over wet floor joints. The strapped on waste bucket makes those little drips on the floor a thing of the past.
The operator simply holds the mixing tip over the bucket while transporting the pump to get set up for his next run. The storage space will fully accommodate a Honda EU1000i generator or a deep cycle battery and inverter for cord free operation. The 6.5 gallon tanks allow for a full 5 gallon bucket of joint filler to be loaded with room to spare. The semi-transparent polyethylene tanks allow the operator to monitor fluid level on the fly. They are easy to clean and inexpensive to replace. A new “spill cover” protects the motor and floor from dripped or spilled materials. No more wiping up spots on the floor of uncured resin with acetone and rags. The “One Man Pump” is a new, more efficient way to utilize labor while filling joints on large and small projects.
U.S. Saws is confident that the improvements to this machine will add operational value. The unique design will allow you to save labor and re-utilize human resources to other tasks rather than pushing a pump while another person fills the joint.
- The New Design of this joint fill pump allows for one person operation
- The unit comes standard with a 1:1 component ratio, but a 2:1 component ratio is available
- Lower tanks makes filling easier
- Dedicated storage area for generator or battery
- Waste bucket holder for less drips on the floor
- Enclosed box for tool storage
- Extended Handle – the handle on the pump rotates 180 degrees to allow one operator to hold the dispensing wand in one hand while pulling the pump with the other. The handle extends on both sides for left and right handed operators. The handle rotates back over the tanks for storage.
- Polycarbonate Motor Cover – there is a polycarbonate cover that covers all the mechanical working parts on the pump. This prevents spilled material from making contact with the parts and potentially damaging them. The cover is easy to remove to access the chain, motor and pumps when necessary.
- Dedicated Storage Space – the storage space on the side of the machine allows the customer several different options. There is a spot for either a small generator or a battery/inverter and, a dedicated 5 gallon “waste/drip” bucket holder with a securing strap that allows the wand to drip into the bucket while holstered.
- Enclosed Storage Box – the new enclosed storage box allows tool and accessories to be stored in a contained area where they are less likely to be spilled on or be lost.
- Quick-Change Electronics Box – the new design of the electronics box allows the customer to replace the entire box with just a Philips head screwdriver in the event of a failure. This will save costly downtime when replacing the circuit board. The new electronics box also features a power indicator light.
- Cable / Hose Strain Relief – a new cable / hose strain relief will prevent premature hose and cord failure due to operators pulling the machine. The clamp system will pull from the frame rather than the fittings.
- Lower Tanks – the 6.5 gallon tanks have been lowered on the chassis to make adding liquid to them easier and have less of a chance of spilling. The top of the new tank is now just 33” from the floor. The old pump was 42”. See the side by side comparison below.
US Saws One Man Poly Pump PDS.pdf