The award winning Rhino RL500 was specifically designed to be compact while having the power and performance ability to keep up with bigger machines on the market today.
- Sleek design, multi-articulating handle, and biased weight kit
- Easy to transport and use in tight spaces
- Perfect for job sizes between 1500 and 5000 sq./ft.
- Aggressive coating removal
- Rapid levelling
- Efficient profiling to intricate polishing work
- Use with our Rhino style tooling or with any standard trapezoid tool from any manufacturer
Multi Articulating Handle
The Rhino’s multi articulating handle was designed with the operator’s comfort in mind.
Adjustable at both the middle and base of the handle, giving the operator flexibility to position the handle for better leverage when loading and unloading, alleviating head pressure when weighted and working in tight spaces.
- Adjustable at both the middle and base of the handle
- Gives the operator flexibility to position the handle for better leverage when loading and unloading
- Alleviates head pressure when weighted
- Allows you to work in tight spaces.
Biased Weight Kit (weights not included)
The Rhino line of equipment was designed to be used with our biased weight kit, which allows our machines to be loaded with weights to increase point pressure for very hard floors and to rapidly expose aggregate.Our unique patented biased weight system uses standard Olympic weight plates, allowing placement on either side of the machine to increase pressure when grinding edges with slab curl and high and low spots.Weights can also be placed on the handle to alleviate pressure & weight from the machine, enabling the Rhino to be easily and effectively used for soft & rained out slabs.For best results and to increase production we highly recommend utilizing weights with your Rhino grinder.
600-1050sq./ft per hour.
900-1300 sq./ft per hour.
Grinding & Profiling
800-1450 sq./ft per hour.
1200-1800 sq./ft per hour