Husqvarna’s PG 400 is a versatile and very productive single disc floor grinder for a wide range of applications. It has a 400 mm wide grinding width for efficiency. It productively grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy, and spackle on medium to large concrete areas. The PG400 is easy to transport due to its compact and foldable frame. The machine is designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position and is easy and convenient to use.
- This is a 240V, 1 Phase machine
- Capable of grinding adhesive residue, paint, and spackle on large
- Efficiently grinds due to high rpm levels
- Easy to Use: speed is fixed, no settings required and user-friendly logical control panel
- Efficient Dust Management: self-adjusting floating cover with brush list
- Easy to Transport: light and easy to transport and set-up
- Hour Meeter: able to log operating hours