Mortar Mix is a fast-setting, high strength structural repair material. Apply Mortar Mix from 1/2″ to 6″ thick. Use for vertical and overhead applications, including general and structural concrete repair, construction of pavements, stucco and plaster repair, underlayments, and formed work. Conforms to: ASTM C387, C928.
- Sets in 15 minutes.
- Structural strength in one hour.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- Durable in wet environments
- A high-performance blend of Rapid Set hydraulic cement and quality sand
- no chlorides added
- Coverage: one bag yields approximately 0.5 cubic feet
- Apply Mortar Mix from 1/2 inch to 6 inches thick.
When you need a mortar with rapid strength gain, high durability, and low shrinkage, use Rapid Set Mortar Mix.
Mortar Mix is similar in appearance to portland cement-based mortars and may be applied using similar methods. Mix Mortar Mix with water to produce a workable, high-quality mortar that can be used for general concrete repair, stucco and plaster repair, one-coat exterior plaster, mortar beds, underlayments, and formed work.