U.S.SAWS JS-131 is a Joint Clean-out Saw/Mill designed to clean out existing control joints to prepare for new joint fill application or remove failing or deteriorated existing joint fill material. This machine can be used to remove polyurea, epoxy, and polyurethane joint fill materials. This JS-131 has several key features to provide accuracy, high production rates, and a safe working environment.
The JS-131 joint clean-out saw uses dry diamond blades and cuts to a maximum depth of 3″. It features a secure screw-down depth control for added precision and safety power Source: 13 HP Honda gas engine.
- Upcut blade rotation removes debris and material from the joint and ejects it up towards the vacuum port
- Versatile blade configurations provide solutions for joint clean-out and spalled joint restoration
- New and improved polyurethane blade guard seals help contain dust
- Redesigned belt drive system for easier maintenance and longer wear life
- Front and rear pointer guides for accuracy
- Screw jack depth adjustment and “quick lift” blade retraction handle for consistency and safety
Model Number: JS-131
Part Number: SX77131