The CS16 is a compact, reliable, and user-friendly micro-scrubber that provides productive cleaning in tight spaces. Its easy-to-use controls, low-profile design and ergonomic handle provide easy operation. The CS16 is ideal for hard-to-reach spaces in areas such as hospitals, retail stores, convenience stores, and offices.
- Get an easy operation and maintenance experience with the maneuverable, pad-assist cleaning of the CS16.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas, as well as around and under obstacles, with the CS16’s compact size and adjustable handle.
- Maximize productivity with the CS16’s 3.9 gal / 15 L solution tank size and 13.8 in / 350 mm cleaning path.
- Reduce noise level and increase run-time with Eco Mode setting.
Maintain Health & Safety
Minimize slip and fall accidents, scrub with clean water, and help keep employees healthy with the CS16’s health and safety features.
- Get a safer, drier floor and minimize the risk of slip and fall accidents with the CS16’s efficient water recovery.
- Maximize the life of the Linatex® squeegee by using all four sides before replacement.
- Minimize the strain on your employees and improve ergonomics with motorized brush agitation from the CS16.
Enhance Facility Image
Improve the cleanliness of your facility with the CS16’s large tank capacity and compact size.
- Improve your cleaning results using clean water from the CS16’s separate solution tank.
- Use less water and fewer chemicals than with traditional cleaning methods.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Clean small, hard-to-reach areas with the easy to operate and maintain CS16 Micro-Scrubber.
- Easily maintain the CS16 and minimize downtime with its simple and effective design.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas with the compact and maneuverable CS16.
- Conveniently store the CS16 in more places with a fully adjustable handle.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 13993 sq ft / 1300 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 60 minute (standard), up to 70 minutes (Eco Mode)
Main Down Pressure: Up to 55 lb / 25 kg
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 68 dBA (standard), As low as 66 dBA (Eco Mode)
Service Plans: Pay as You Go
Head Type: Disk
Machine Width: 17.7 in / 450 mm
Charger type: On-board
Cleaning Path: 13.8 in / 350 mm
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 4.4 gal / 16.5 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 140 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 3.9 gal / 15L
Machine Height: 47.2 in / 1200 mm (handle upright), 26.1 in / 665 mm (handle folded)
Machine Length: 37.4 in / 950 mm
Weight: 79.3 lbs / 36 kg (without batteries)