The Scotch-Blue pre-taped painter’s tape combines the versatility of Scotch-Blue painters tape with the added protection of plastic cloth to protect against accidental paint splatter and drips. This blue tape is ideal for trim, fixtures, cabinets, windows and doors, baseboards, and metals. It is great for taping off an area of the floor to dye or to frame out an edge to put down HP Spartacote for example.
- Tape and film are combined in one product.
- The film folds to 48″ and the entire roll contains 30 yards, or 90′, of tape/film length.
- Protects against accidental paint splatter
- Has static cling to stay in one place Easy to apply and readjust
- Plastic unfolds to 48” long
- The compact dispenser makes it easy to unroll and cut the length you need
- Tape provides super sharp paint lines Up to 14-day clean removal