Use the Norton Rapid Strip non-woven wheel for right angle grinders/sanders to strip away rust, corrosion, paint, and epoxy. Wheels conform to edges and contours as well as uneven surfaces without gouging. This Norton Rapid Strip wheel runs quietly and safely on a handheld grinder.
- The Norton Non-Woven Rapid Strip depressed-center wire wheel brush attaches to grinders to remove paint, rust, coatings, and more.
- The semi-flexible open web design resists loading and allows the wheel to conform to edges, contours, and uneven surfaces without gouging.
- The coarse abrasive is uniformly distributed and bonded throughout the wheel to provide consistent performance.
- The aggressive free-cutting action helps avoid smearing on the workpiece. The wheel mounts using the depressed-center 5/8″-11 threaded arbor hub.
- Rotary action abrasive wheels and wire brushes attach provide aggressive free-cutting action for stripping, cleaning, and light burr removal on wood, plastic, masonry, fiberglass, and metal. The standard fastening type is an arbor hole in the center of the brush or wheel.
Use the 4 1/2″ x 5/8″-11 Norton Rapid Strip Wheel to remove light edge burrs, parting lines and even flashing.
Blue Wheel Part Number: 76607040152
Black Wheel Part Number: 66261009585