The Multiquip HHXDF5 Dual Fuel Ride-on Trowel delivers all the features contractors demand plus the additional option of running on gasoline or LPG. This new WG972 engine delivers the power, durability, and performance required for today’s ever-changing customer needs.
- Powerful 31 HP Gasoline-LPG
- The engine comes complete with a combination catalytic converter/muffler system standard. It meets all EPA requirements.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides superior performance. It continually adjusts the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of finishing.
- Automotive constant velocity joints ensure smooth and consistent power is being transferred to the gearboxes.
MultiQuip Belt Video
- Powerful 31 HP Gasoline-LPG engine from Kubota delivers the high torque needed for panning while having the high rotor speed needed for finishing
- Clam Shell Design simplifies maintenance and offers the convenient access to all the serviceable components
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) provides superior performance by constantly adjusting the drive ratio to obtain torque and speed during all phases of finishing from low speed torque to high speed burnishing
- Helical Gearboxes offer the industries’ most efficient, coolest running, trouble free design on the market today. This helical gearbox is also backed by a three year warranty
- LED Lighting provides state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
- 12 Volt Outlet for charging your cell phone
- Spider Assemblies can be economically rebuilt and feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs
- Twin Pitch Control enables the operator to simultaneously control the pitch of both rotors with minimal effort while also allowing the individual pitch adjustment of each set of rotors
- Large Capacity Gasoline Tank holds up to ten U.S. gallons
HHXDF5 Operation Manual.pdf
HHXDF5 Parts Manual.pdf
HHXDF5 Parts List.pdf
HHXDF5 Hose Replacement Service Bulletin.pdf
Multiquip Trowel Oil Reference Chart.pdf
Multiquip Ride-On Trowel Machines.pdf
Multiquip Service & Support.pdf
Multiclutch Rebuild RevA
HHX Cross Shaft Pulley Installation
Guide to Equipment Propane Tanks 2021
2021 Power Trowel MPS System Infographic