The Easy Squeegee self-locating and self-leveling blades ensure your blade is straight, level and in perfect contact with the floor every time.
This Easy Squeegee blade provides the option to apply coatings at 5-7 WFT mils. This blade features the scalloped style.
All blades are inscribed with intelligent blade identification – WFT (wet film thickness) and WFSR (wet film spread rate) information.
The Easy Squeegee provides industry leading precision, predictability and versatility when compared to competitive products. This frame was designed with protected threads and fasteners to eliminate material contact with the threads.
Tasked with pulling a rapid curing polyaspartic urethane clear-coat over a random flake floor?
- The Easy Squeegee™ blades provide options to apply almost any coating from 4-60+ WFT Mils.
- The four unique styles (Flat Flexible, Flat Stiff, Scalloped Notched and V-Notched) provide the installer choices and options in field as to how to best accomplish the project.
- All blade packaging is color coded for easy identification.
- Regardless of the task you need to complete, the Easy Squeegee™ can help you complete it with improved accuracy and efficiency.
- It will also help drive out costs by being truly cleanable and reusable.