Eliminate up to 500 lineal feet of flooring in an hour with the 7″ EDCO gasoline edge grinder. Not only are you able to rip up smaller areas of flooring, but also hit those edges for an absolutely clean surface.
- Three-position articulating frame adjustment for left angle, right angle or straight position grinding
- Four-position dust shroud allows flush grinding against any vertical surface in the left angle, right angle or straight position
- Multiple-position handle assembly allows the operator to work behind the unit for edge grinding or in front of the unit and control the amount of grinding pressure applied
- Adjustable tubular handle construction provides operator maximum grinding flexibility and allows for complete clearance of any vertical surface
- Available with 5.5 HP gasoline engine or with 2.0 HP electric motor
- Comes standard with Magna-Trap® Accessory Disc, but is also available with optional Flex Head Assembly or Rigid Head Assembly for doing gutter work
- New & improved tapered roller bearings provide less maintenance and longer life
For better trenching, the Turbo edge grinder will grind curbs and gutters. The variable angles of the dust shroud allow for clean airflow as the grinder is against the ground. This unit is very versatile, in fact, the handle has multiple positions to accommodate the operator, the environment, and the floor angle. Whether you are using the machine for tight areas, grinding uneven ground, or flat surfaces, count on the 7″ Edger/Combo Grinder. It can remove flooring, build-ups, overlays, and any paint.
This compact unit will accommodate those smaller grinding jobs that have a tight fit and need to be extremely maneuverable. Considering it is fueled by a 5.5 horsepower gasoline engine, there are no cords to get in the way. For all your compact, grueling grinding jobs where flexibility is key, the EDCO 7″ 5.5 horsepower turbo edge/combo grinder is the one for you.