ARDEX V 1200™ is a blend of Portland cements, other hydraulic cements and polymers that is used to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete prior to the installation of finished flooring – on, above or below grade.
- Use to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements
- Installs up to 1 1/4″ (3 cm) neat
- Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 2-3 hours
- Install moisture-insensitive tile and stone after 6 hours, most other floor coverings after 24 hours (see Installation of Flooring section in Technical Data for details)
- Interior use only
Tested in Accordance with ASTM C1708
Mixing Ratio: 5 quarts (4.75 L) of water per 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Coverage: 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (2.3 sq. m at 6 mm)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Flow Time: 10 minutes
Initial Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 30 minutes
Final Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 90 minutes
Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 4,500 psi (315 kg/cm2) at 28 days
Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1,000 psi (70 kg/cm2) at 28 days
Walkable: 2 to 3 hours
Install Flooring: See Installation of Flooring section in Technical Data for details.
Packaging: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) bag
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX/HENRY SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with select HENRY® Flooring Adhesives