Ameripolish ColorSolve is a solvent carrier designed and recommended for use with Ameripolish Classic SB and SureLock WB concrete dyes. ColorSolve is extremely easy to use and leaves little to no residual dye on the surface. Use of ColorSolve extends the dye coverage rate, increasing it to up to 1,000 square feet per gallon! ColorSolve should be applied by using an appropriate solvent sprayer with or without a microfiber mop. Due to the lower evaporation rate of ColorSolve, using a Ameripolish microfiber mop reduces labor costs and saves time. Use of ColorSolve does not require taping and masking areas in preparation for the dye treatment. Another unique feature of ColorSolve is that it allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels such as at 800 and 1,500 grit for color enhancement or re-application and refurbishing.
- Leaves no or very little residual dye on surface saving time on cleaning and dye expense
- Doubles the coverage rate of concrete dyes
- Lower evaporation rate allowing the use of Ameripolish microfiber mop pad saving time on taping and masking
- Allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels such as 800 or 1,500 grit for color enhancement or refurbishing
Uses: Ameripolish ColorSolve is ideal to be used on:
- Concrete floors
- Ameripolish concrete dye applications
Coverage: Ameripolish ColorSolve coverage rates and drying times are dependent on concrete porosity, job site conditions, temperature and relative humidity. It is always recommended testing a small area before starting the project officially.
- Coverage rate is approximately 1,000 sqft per gallon
Ameripolish Color Solve PDS.pdf
Ameripolish Color Solve TDS.pdf
Ameripolish Color Solve SDS.pdf