Ameripolish’s ColorSolve is a solvent carrier. It is designed and recommended for use with Ameripolish Classic SB and SureLock WB concrete dyes. ColorSolve is extremely easy to use and leaves little to no residual dye on the surface. The use of ColorSolve extends the dye coverage rate up to 1,000 square feet per gallon!
ColorSolve should be applied by using an appropriate solvent sprayer with or without a microfiber mop. Due to the lower evaporation rate of ColorSolve, using an Ameripolish microfiber mop reduces labor costs and saves time.
- Use of ColorSolve does not require taping and masking areas in preparation for the dye treatment.
- Leaves no or very little residual dye on surface saving time on cleaning and dye expense.
- Doubles the coverage rate of concrete dyes.
- Lower evaporation rate allows the use of an Ameripolish® microfiber mop, saving time on taping and masking.
- Allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels such as 800 or 1,500 grit for color enhancement or refurbishing.