HP Spartacote protective concrete coatings show superior levels of durability, flexibility, adhesion, corrosion resistance, and chemical resistance. All achieved by HP Spartacote’s high level of knowledge of coating chemistry and the ability to focus on customers needs. HP Spartacote’s moisture cure coating chemistry enables them to formulate products that are not only applicable regardless of the climate but also designed to dramatically reduce application times and costs. They perform far superior with respect to traditional epoxy and urethane coating technology and are easy to install.
The HP Spartacote line of coating products are ideal for garage floor coatings, industrial flooring applications, in commercial or retail settings, residential homes, parking garages, etc. The variety of application settings are vast due to HP Spartacote’s quick cure time, straightforward application process and strong and durable chemistry. Check out the video below to see the step-by-step installation process of one of the many HP Spartacote flooring systems – Flex PURE Chip in a residential garage application.
Here are the steps covered in this coatings installation:
- Prep the surface to an ICRI CSP 2 by mechanical grind.
- Mix two part Spartacote Flex PURE pigmented material together with a slow speed drill.
- Pour a ribbon of material and spread using a Spartacote broom.
- Backroll the resin in a perpendicular fashion.
- Following the backroll, broadcast chip to refusal. Allow the chip broadcast coat to cure.
- Remove excess chip by broom and retain for another project.
- Scrape the surface smooth, working in three directions. Discard the excess chip. And blow the debris from the surface.
- Mix two part Spartacote Flex PURE top coat.
- Apply a ribbon of material onto the surface and broom the resin.
- Backroll the PURE top coat in a perpendicular fashion.
- The surface is ready for foot traffic in two hours and ready for vehicle traffic in 24 hours.
To learn more, go to the HP Spartacote website: hpspartacote.com. For purchasing and ordering questions, visit Runyon Surface Prep. We’re a premier distributor that carries the full-line of products, provides service and support and will go above and beyond to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.