VonArx’s pneumatic scabblers are available in 1,2, or 3 “heads”, or hard metal-mounted impact pistons. Some applications include:
- They are powerful pneumatic scabblers for the removal of grout, mortar, laitance, encrustations, paint, wood, and rust.
- They are suitable for use on small hard-to-reach areas as well as for maintenance work on larger areas.
- Also ideal for rough work on concrete and cobblestone to improve slip resistance.
- Bridge maintenance
- Scabbling concrete to expose aggregate
- One of the more popular applications is to use the tools to remove the overlay from the wall to prepare the wall for a new overlay. On brick buildings, they are frequently used to remove the “spillover” hardened mortar between bricks.