Turn a 55 gallon drum into the best vacuum you'll ever own. For over 25 years, the Vactagon Drum Top Vacuum from Industrial Vacuum has set the standard for power, durability, convenience and effectiveness. The Vactagon Drum Top Vac features exclusive dual filtration – a double stage, two cartridge filter system design that is easily cleaned or changed to protect the optional final HEPA filtering stage for maximum vacuum power with simple maintenance. The Vactagon Drum Top Vac is also user-friendly and adaptable.
Each HEPA filter is rated at 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns and meets or exceeds OSHA and Clean Air Act Standards.
The Vactagon Drum Top Vacuum has been used for lead paint removal on the Capitol Building in Washington, the Brooklyn Bridge, by NASA, Utilities including TVA, the military and private industries for all types of plant maintenance.
Ideal for asbestos, lead and other sensitive material clean up.
This Vactagon Drum Top Vac comes as a package, with the following included:
- DT255F Twin Electric Drum Top with standard filtration and water shut-off float (no HEPA)
- DT hose package: (1) 10ft 1.5" rubber hose, (1) 1.5" steel wand, (1) 14" floor brush, (2) hose cuffs
- DTA3000 55 gallon drum dolly
- DTA3001 55 gallon epoxy-coated drum
- 1.5" port welded in base of drum
- 1.5" ball valve installed on drum
- DTA1141 14" squeegee tool for 1-1/2" hose
- DTA1111 11" aluminum crevice tool for 1-1/2" hose
- DTA1030 3" aluminum dust brush for 1-1/2" hose
- 18" bulk nozzle pick-up tool for 1-1/2" hose