U.S. SAWS’ JS-160P is a Joint Clean-out Saw/Mill. It is designed to clean-out existing control joints to prepare for new joint fill application or to remove failing or deteriorated existing joint fill material. This machine can be used to remove polyurea, epoxy, and polyurethane joint fill materials. The JS-160P has several key features to provide accuracy, high production rates, and a safe working environment.
- features electric start and the twin-cylinder design has reduced vibration
- CO-2 monitor
- Upcut blade rotation removes debris and material from the joint and ejects it up towards the vacuum port
- New and improved polyurethane blade guard seals help contain dust
- Redesigned belt drive system for easier maintenance and longer wear life
- Front and rear pointer guides for accuracy
- Screw jack depth adjustment and “quick lift” blade retraction handle for consistency and safety