The U.S.SAWS 5” Crack chaser is a handheld crack chasing saw designed to rout out random cracks before filling. This saw is also used for cutting repair patches in concrete surfaces where a dust-free environment is needed. It can also be used for joint cleanout and joint fill removal in areas where the larger joint cleanout saws will not fit. The full metal blade guard protects the operator, and the polycarbonate dust shroud is durable enough to hold up to abrasive concrete dust. This Premium model is powered by a Metabo WEV15-125 13.5 Amp 2,800-9,600 RPM variable speed grinder and will cut up to 1-1/4” deep with a 5” blade. This saw can use a 4”, 4.5”, or 5” blade.
This tuck pointer has a 1-1/4″ maximum cutting depth and the assembly includes a grinder, shroud, and adapter ring.
- Small and light-weight system for horizontal or vertical surface crack repair applications and cutting out mortar or grout joints
- When used with a vacuum system, controls dust for cleaner work area
- 1-1/4” maximum cutting depth
- Uses dry diamond blades
- Standard and Premium models offered
- Assembly includes a grinder, shroud, and adapter ring