The U.S.SAWS Mark-III is a high-performance; high-precision saw designed to clean out control joints, remove the old joint filler, and make straight, accurate cuts in concrete up to 2″ deep. A specially designed blade guard allows the operator to see the blade yet still covers 98% of it for excellent dust control and a high degree of accuracy. The handle and frame are designed for more stability and adjustable height that rotates to get closer to walls or racks. The aluminum alloy chassis has a lifetime warranty. Powered by a 120V 15 amp Metabo 24-230. Uses 7 or 8″ blades up to 3/8″ (.375) wide. Blade depth is fully adjustable and has a depth lock to prevent overcutting.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
With the Tigertooth Blades or PCD milling blade, this machine will remove polyurea joint filler
- Electric, portable joint clean-out saw ideal for joint clean-out, joint filler removal, decorative concrete, and concrete cutting
- Adjustable blade depth with up to 2” cutting depth (with 8” blade)
- Powered by a Metabo 15 Amp W24-230
- Up-cut blade rotation cleans debris out of the joint
- Solid aluminum chassis provides a durable and stable machine to allow for straight, accurate cuts
- The vacuum port allows for dust-free operation