The maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind scrubber. The i-mop XL makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner.
- Remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XL’s balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL’s patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Transport your i-mop XL, carry extra parts and consumables including tanks, charge batteries and more with the optional i-cart L. Available for i-mop XL only.
- Balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning
- Increase productivity rates versus manual mopping, in addition to reducing chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL’ patented Fluid Management Systems
- i-mop XL’s unique ergonomic design helps reduce slip and fall hazards and foot traffic disruption vs. a traditional mop and bucket
- Utilizing i-mop XL’s special Fluid Control technologies, the machine maximizes every ounce of water and chemical. Increased cleanliness creates a more inviting facility for occupants and visitors
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 20000 sq ft / 1800 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 60 min
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.5 gal / 6 L (XL)
Pad RPMs: Up to 350 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 1 gal / 4 L (XL)
Service Plans: Silver
Charger type: Off-board
Cleaning Path: 18 in / 46 cm (XL)
Head Types: Disk
Main Down Pressure: 48.4 lb / 22.5 kg (XL)
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 72.8 dBA
Squeegee Width: 22 in / 560 mm (XL)
Tennant iMop XL Brochure.pdf
âTennant iMop XL Specifications.pdf
Tennant iMop XL User Manual.pdf
Tennant iMop XL Charger Manual.pdf
âTennant iMop XL Continuous Runtime Process.pdf