SPARTACOTE DIAMOND-TOPP is a high-performance top coat additive developed for heavy-duty environments requiring maximum abrasion resistance. It’s a ultra-high performance top-coat system developed by Spartacote for heavy-duty environments with high traction requirements. It may be incorporated over any Spartacote concrete coating system and is designed to leave a lightly textured matte finish.
The system consists of properly combining Sparta-Flex Diamond Topp additive (a powder) directly with Sparta-Flex SB.
Approximate Coverage: Load factor when added to Sparta-Flex Polyaspartic Top Coats is 2 lbs per gal.
Surface Preparation: If applying outside of re-coat window: sand surface with 60-grit screen followed by solvent wipe (no alcohol)
Overall Thickness: 4 mils DFT
Cured System Properties:
- Coefficient of Friction (ASTM C-1028)
- dry: 0.83
- wet: 0.98
- Hardness (ASTM D 2240): 94
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D-4060 mg loss): 22
- Texture: 200-grit sandpaper
- Size: 220 mesh
- Type: fused aluminum oxide
- Substrate Adhesion (ASTM D-4541, psi): 400-500+, concrete fracture
- Flammability (ASTM D-635) self extinguishing