Slurry Solutions was formed to help contractors process, manage, reuse, and properly dispose of harmful concrete wastewater on the job site. Developing easy to use products for environmental and economical benefit. Slurry is pre-treated for pH and thickened for effective dewatering in filter bags. Slurry Recovery Tank Cleaner is a proprietary blend of clay, polymers and synthetic acids for slurry water management and recovery tank cleaning.
- allows for faster and more efficient tank clean-out.
- prevents concrete slurry from hardening in the recovery tank
- reduces clogging of the drain hose and flush time.
- descaled tank walls that reduce storage capacity
- reduces pH of concrete slurry
- encapsulates toxic heavy metals in solution
- Premix powder and water for 2-3 minutes, at a rate of 1/2 pound per 40 gallons of concrete slurry
- Add solution into empty recovery tank or vac drum
- Clean floor as usual
- When the tank is full, Mix concrete slurry inside the recovery tank for 2-3 minutes
- Pump or drain treated concrete slurry into a suspended dewatering bag
- Allow process water to drain from bag into containment bin
- Pump Or drain filtered water back to tank, equipment or floor for reuse, or properly dispose of as required.
- Quantity: 2.5 Gallons