Using power trowels, this nano-sized technology creates a 27mm barrier allowing only 3% of the water to evaporate which ultimately eliminates volume loss cracking and curling. It acts as a finishing aid, holding water in for weeks if not months on end. It is invisible to the eye and almost impossible to apply incorrectly.
Exceedingly high and stable flatness (FF) numbers are a direct result from even hydration throughout the slab which also helps to control the finishing process while maintaining the internal slab moisture.
SlabArmor™ Starter extends material life by closing capillaries within the slab eliminating transmission of water and vapor which leads to mold and bacteria.
Denser concrete enhances insulation qualities and improves energy performance.
Features & Benefits
- Extend workability of slab surface to achieve best possible finish
- Increases surface density and reduces permeability
- Abrasion resistance and wear characteristics compared to trap
- rock or dry-shake hardeners*
- Reduce dusting for a cleaner finished product
- Reduces long-term maintenance costs by improving
- the surface cap
- Attain a highly refined surface finish
- Begin refining the surface as the concrete is being finished
- and reduce labor and sub-contracting requirements
- Environmentally Responsible
- * When used as the SlabArmor™ two-step process.