Sikaflex®-2c NS EZ Mix is a 2-component, premium-
grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is
principally a chemical cure in a non-sag consistency.
Meets ASTM C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, use T,
NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal specification TT-S-00230 C
Type II, Class A. Meets Canada Standard CAN/CGSB
19.24 – M90.
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of a quarter inch.
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40F.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Capable of +50% joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding .5 in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Cold weather booster for initial tack (see reverse side for data).
- Shore A hardness can be increased by using “TG” additive.