Do you need to protect your floor during construction? Make sure your floor is covered and protected by using the Scofield Proguard Geotextile Duracover Concrete Floor Cover! This cover is 6′ x 150′, covering an area of 900 square feet.
This multi-ply, textured membrane is laminated with a non-woven polypropylene Geotextile will protect your newly installed and current flooring. The temporary cover will protect Decorative Concrete, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo, Pavers, Wood and Composite Floors. Make sure to cover your floor with the Scofield Proguard Duracover!
To avoid dust, potential damage due to construction traffic, equipment, gypsum wall board, and other construction related materials this temporary sheet of protection, the Duracover is your number one choice. Simply make sure the shiny side is up, edges are overlapped, and use the SCOFIELD Proguard Duracover Seaming Tape on the seams to total protection.
Removal of the cover is extremely simple. All that is needed is a pair of scissors or an utility knife to cut the cover. Easily dispose of it following any and all local regulations. The Duracover is an entirely Recyclable, oil and impact resistant protector for interior as well as exterior jobsites.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Wipe up all spills immediately.
- DO NOT APPLY THE TAPE TO THE FLOOR ITSELF.
- Tape down all seams with SCOFIELD Proguard Duracover Seaming Tape.
- Use only on fully cured coatings! Before covering, consult the coating manufacturer’s tech data bulletin for correct cure times.
- Unrolling can develop static electric sparks. Ensure all flammable vapors from coating or flooring applications have dissipated prior to installation.
- If laying down multiple layers (such as for high-traffic areas) use only 4 foot strips for topmost layer. Tape all 4 sides of topmost layer (strip) to a help prevent slippage.