Clear Cure VOC J7WB is a VOC compliant, water based clear resin dissipating curing compound. Clear Cure VOC J7WB is a true curing membrane meeting ASTM C309. Clear Cure VOC J7WB contains < 100 g/L VOCâÃÂÃÂs making it compliant in all areas of the United States & Canada. Clear Cure VOC J7WB may contribute to LEED credits. Clear Cure VOC J7WB provides excellent curing properties for newly placed concrete and is easier to remove than most curing membranes.
- Meets ASTM C309
- VOC compliant in all areas
- May contribute to LEED credits
- Dissipation normally begins within 7-10 days
- Easier removal than most other membrane forming curing compounds
- Does not interfere with adhesion of subsequent surface treatments once removed
- Low odor
Uses: Clear Cure VOC J7WB is designed to be used on freshly finished concrete as a membrane forming curing compound for both horizontal/vertical surfaces as well as interior/exterior applications. Clear Cure VOC J7WB will, when properly applied, maintain moisture required for proper hydration of the cement.