The RSP 5-IN-1 tool is an inexpensive yet priceless tool with countless applications!
- Use the sharp point of the tool for gouging out caulk and paint.
- The square end of the blade, opposite the gouge, is great at opening paint can covers.
- If you need to remove a paint-saturated roller-cover from the frame, the radius cut-out in the blade is designed for this.
- The semi-sharp blade is great at scraping and applying putty/nail hole filler.
- You can also use the various flat surfaces as a screwdriver.
- The ridged edge can be used to roughen a variety of surfaces.
- Three separate wrench cutouts work with a range of sizes.
- The durable, flat handle base is great for closing paint can lids and countless light hammering applications.
- There is a cutout in the handle for convenient hanging and/or the addition of your favorite lanyard.
- And yes, this tool includes a handy bottle opener to quickly handle your must critical bottle-opening needs.
This tool is build to last and is a great addition to any tool box and/or belt. It’s so functional and handy that you’ll be asking yourself, “How have I possibly survived without this?” Fortunately, that will never be an issue again.