The Novo-Gloss 60-degree gloss meter is suitable for measuring gloss in most applications from matte to high gloss finishes.
This high specification handheld gloss meter is suitable for use in many environments. These include both laboratory and production areas. It is the ideal choice for general gloss measurements of a variety of substrates and industry sectors. This includes paints and coatings.
- Ultra-fast measurement time
- Time and date stamped results
- Automatic tile detection for faster calibration
- Full on-board statistics
- Graphical trend analysis of results for simple reporting.
- Easy Batching – User definable batch size and names for more efficient measurement of multiple samples
- Software-free data transfer of measurements and batches
- Direct data input via Bluetooth – transmit each measured reading directly into Microsoft Excel or other programs
- Pass / Fail for easy identification of non-conformances
- Auto-ranging, suitable for measuring matt to mirror finishes
- Compliant to major international standards such as ASTM D523, ISO 2813, ASTM D2457
- Calibrate to any standard (from low gloss to mirror finish)