This ETL Listed heavy duty extension cord is molded with our “power check” lighted ends that indicate there is power flowing through the cord. This is our most cost effective extension cord that will provide years of dependable service.
- Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- All copper is soft drawn & annealed for maximum flexibility under full load
- Our Pro Star® PVC insulation and jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F
- SJTW outside jacket is rated at 300 volts
- We use heavy duty molded on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors that will not pull away from the cord body
- Jacket color: Red
- cETLus and OSHA Listed for USA and Canad