The RS150 is ideal if access to 220V power is an issue.
Unlike any other 110V machine on the market it packs a mean punch! Geared down for maximum torque, this machine will outperform any other 110V grinder!
- For contractors specializing in smaller grinding and polishing projects (residential homes, basements and high-rise developments)
- Ideal for rental stores and weekend warriors
Extremely Heavy Removal
100-150 sq./ft per hour.
200-300 sq./ft per hour.
250-400 sq./ft per hour.
Grinding & Profiling
300-450 sq./ft per hour.
400-650 sq./ft per hour
Disk Speed: 900
Disk Size: 5”
Multi Articulating Handle
The Rhino’s multi articulating handle was designed with the operator’s comfort in mind.
Adjustable at both the middle and base of the handle, giving the operator flexibility to position the handle for better leverage when loading and unloading, alleviating head pressure when weighted and working in tight spaces.
- Adjustable at both the middle and base of the handle
- Gives the operator flexibility to position the handle for better leverage when loading and unloading
- Alleviates head pressure when weighted
- Allows you to work in tight spaces.
Biased Weight Kit (weights not included)
The Rhino line of equipment was designed to be used with our biased weight kit, which allows our machines to be loaded with weights to increase point pressure for very hard floors and to rapidly expose aggregate.
Our unique patented biased weight system uses standard Olympic weight plates, allowing placement on either side of the machine to increase pressure when grinding edges with slab curl and high and low spots.
Weights can also be placed on the handle to alleviate pressure & weight from the machine, enabling the Rhino to be easily and effectively used for soft & rained out slabs.
For best results and to increase production we highly recommend utilizing weights with your Rhino grinder.