Rogue is the newest Walk-behind Scraper from National. This all-electric scraper has an infinitely adjustable blade angle and powers through both hard and soft goods removal. Simplified toggle controls, increased travel speed, and fewer loose parts are a few of the features that set this machine apart. Designed as a solution for the global surface prep market, Rogue works in any country with the simple swap of a cord.
- Adjustable orbital speed from 0 – 1900 RPMs delivers flexibility in removal from thin set to ceramic.
- Quick-change tooling & holder provide transitions with the click of a button & no loose parts.
- Two thumb controls create responsive, precision steering with options for one-handed steering.
- A simple toggle infinitely adjusts blade pitch and angle.
- Built-in wheel de-couplers put your machine into transport mode without wheel pins.
- Newly-designed wheel scrapers are efficient in forward and reverse.
- Front, middle, and side weights are removable and positionable.
- This modular machine is designed to be pulled apart and transported with ease.
Watch Rogue in action here.
|Max. Width||22.1″||56 cm|
|Width (weights forward)||19.4″||49 cm|
|Max. Height||45.3″||115 cm|
|Height (handle folded)||25.3″||64 cm|
|Max. Length||56.8″||114 cm|
|Length (handle folded)||41.4″||105 cm|
|Weight||466 lbs||211.4 kg|
|Removable Weight||177 lbs||80.3 kg|
|Weight (machine only)||289 lbs||131.1 kg|
|Speed||3 – 150 ft/min||0.9 – 45.7 m/min|
|RPM||600 – 2000 RPM|
|HP||Drive Motor – 1/3 HP (x2)
Orbital Motor – 3/4 HP
|Amps (full load)||15 A|