The 8000 propane ride-on scraper is the largest of our Ride-on Scrapers. With 3000 lbs of weight, 21″ tires, and a rugged steel frame, this scraper is a true demolition machine. The power and flexibility of propane power allows the operator to work around-the-clock.
- Each propane machine that leaves our facility undergoes a rigorous quality assurance program and emissions certification.
- Additional safety features include a hydraulic brake system that automatically engages when the machine is in the off position.
- With all removal jobs we recommend starting with a narrower blade to put more pressure between your blade and the concrete. Try starting with one of our Heavy-duty .094″ thick blades.
- When cleaning up jobsite debris after removal, try using our tile box to speed up the process.
|Weight**||2,963 lb||1344 kg|
|Removable Weight||1,043 lb||473.1 kg|
|Weight (machine only)||1,920 lb||870.9 kg|
|Speed||up to 200 ft/min||up to 61 m/min|
|*Measurements are without tooling attached.|
|** Weight may vary depending on fill level and size of propane tank on machine|
Included with the 8000:
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- Kit 5175 Includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3″ x 12″ self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3″ x 12″ heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12″ cutting head
- 7079-2: 2″ x 6″ angle shank w/ carbide tip
- 402139: Propane tanks (1)
- 75007: CO detector (2)
- 75008: Clip (2)
- 5700-88: Hour meter
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor