Powered by 12 200-amp hour batteries, this machine is everything you need it to be. Bigger, heavier, and faster than the 5700, it is designed to remove difficult material and built to operate on almost any jobsite.
National’s wide selection of tooling are designed to help this machine achieve optimal performance.
- Extra Heavy-Duty Blades come in .250″ and .187″ thickness. These will last forever, and allow for significantly more re-sharpening over time.
- The Tapered Wood Floor Shank is built with a longer shoe and allows for the shank to slide under tough materials more easily than other designs.
|Weight||2,733 lb||1,239.7 kg|
|Removable Weight||185 lb front||83.9 kg front|
|Weight (machine only)||2,548 lb||1,155.8 kg|
|Speed||up to 200 ft/min||up to 61 m/min|
|Frequency||60 Hz||50 Hz|
Included with the 7700:
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- 73507-1: 7 ft extension cord
- Kit 5175 Includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3″ x 12″ self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3″ x 12″ heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12″ cutting head
- 7079-2: 2″ x 6″ angle shank w/ carbide tip
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor