This rugged and powerful machine features an over-size drive motor with an integrated brake for use on inclines and entry/exit ramps. The high productivity of this shot blaster is perfect for large jobs, including bridges, highways, parking decks, airport runways, and ship decks.
Note: lead time can be up to 12 weeks. Please plan your purchasing accordingly.
- The A30 has two powerful 15 kW motors allowing for up to 4,500 square feet per hour of production
- Newly designed side “force liner” system protects the housing better than the competition’s liners that allow gaps; the result of this new design is that the liners and blast housing last longer with less maintenance cost
- Features both cord and hose management systems
- Standard base transport lift for ease of mobility during transport
- Hopper screen tray is removable from the side of the machine
- Width: 38.2"
- Blast Width: 29.5"
- Max. Height: 44.1"
- Max. Length: 77.4"
- Weight: 1,609 lb
- Speed: 0-98 ft/min
- Blasting Capacity: up to 6,500 sq ft/hr
- Voltage: 480
- Motor: 3-Phase
- HP: 2 x 15 kW
National A30 Spec Sheet.pdf