The 333 is National’s cost-efficient shot blasting workhorse. The larger, 12.6-inch blasting pattern powered by a 230-volt motor drives hard-hitting versatile action. The 333 strips, cleans, and profiles in a single time-saving step. The variable-speed drive system of this versatile machine creates a consistent surface profile perfect for many small to large jobs.
- New and improved control box with hour meter, high-range overdrive selector, and heavy duty shot operator cable
- Height-adjustable handle, ergonomic blast wheel placement, and shot blast controls reduce operator fatigue
- Front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control for a more uniform and consistent profile
- Side-slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean
- Rebound hopper incorporates a newly designed rear-facing vacuum port for improved air flow
- Overdrive button helps create consistency in the blast pattern profile
- Width 15.3"
- Blasting Width: 12.6"
- Max. Height: 41.3"
- Max. Length: 49.2"
- Weight: 397 lb
- Speed: 0-98 ft/min
- Blasting Capacity: up to 1,600 sq ft/hr
- Voltage: 230
- Motor Phase: 3-Phase
- HP: 10
- Amps: 30
National 333 Spec Sheet.pdf