The industry’s only 12 ft. panning specialist designed for maximum coverage and optimum flatness on high production flatwork.
The PRX Ride-On Power Float utilizes a liquid-cooled multi-phase electric drivetrain to produce the torque needed to rotate the massive 70 in. rotors with optimum speed and efficiency. Our new high-efficiency electric drive system design outperforms conventional hydraulic drive units by up to 13%. This revolutionary concept delivers more power to the floor and demonstrates how Multiquip is dedicated to improving the finishing process.
- 107 HP Ford Power Products 3.7 L V6 engine — ensures optimum torque for panning and delivers more power to the floor.
- Dual-Fuel Gas/LPG — Clean burning LPG engine allows the PRX to work in semienclosed areas with proper ventilation.
- Liquid-cooled, multi-phase electric drive system — delivers maximum torque at break-away RPM
- Digital Display — provides information at-a-glance on machine status
- Active Speed Control — precisely set rotor speed via digital interface
- 8 LED Lights — provide state-of-the-art illumination for nighttime or indoor work.
- All-new frame design features a walk-around deck and allows easy access to service areas
- New 70 in. Pans — produce unprecedented floor flatness — 40% more coverage area compared to machines using 60 in. pans
- Ergonomic controls and seating area reduce operator fatigue
- Path Width — 146 Inch (371 cm)
- Rotor Speed — 0-100 Rotor RPM