ARMOR-HARD Epoxy Liquid Concrete Sealer is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy system with early set properties. It was developed specifically for the repair of industrial concrete floors subject to hard-wheeled traffic.
ARMORHARD’s primary use is in combination with sand aggregate to create a trowel-able mortar. It can also be used in its liquid form for certain repairs.
The color of the blended epoxy is translucent/clear, but the mortar color will be the color of the aggregate used.
- As a mortar
- Spall repair/rebuilding of joint shoulders
- As a topping for delaminated slabs
- Fill in holes, gouges, ruts, popouts
- Repair broken slab panel corners
- Bond concrete to concrete
It should not be used in joints or cracks that move. For deep repairs install in max. 1″ (25 mm) deep layers to avoid shrinkage due to exotherm. Not for use as a surface coating. It should be installed at 50F (10C or higher).
- Early set allows for Pedestrian/ Construction traffic in 3-4 hours
- Grinding/Sanding in 3-4 hours,
- Hard-wheeled traffic in 8 hrs or less at 70
- Requires no separate primer
- USDA/FDA acceptable
- Superior impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
*This is a Hazardous Material and can ONLY be shipped Ground.*
Refer to the MSDS sheet for correct handling directions, specifications, and warnings.