Armor-Hard is a 100% solids, two-component structural epoxy mortar kit intended for use in the structural repair or joints, cracks and other surface defects in industrial concrete floors. Armor-Hard Kit comes with a specially engineered aggregate blend designed for easy troweling/finishing.
- As a mortar, it can do spall repairs/rebuilding of joint shoulders, as a topping for delaminated slabs, fill in holes, gouges, ruts, pop-outs, and repair broken slab panel corners.
- As a liquid, it fills wider random cracks and bonds concrete to itself.
- Color of the blended epoxy is translucent/clear, but mortar color will be the color of the aggregate used.
Limitations: DO NOT use in joints or cracks that move, as a surface coating, and for deep repairs install in max 1″ (25 mm) deep layers to avoid shrinkage due to exotherm. It should be installed at or higher than 50F (10C).
- Pedestrian/construction traffic in 3-4 hours
- Grinding/sanding in 3-4 hours
- Hard-wheeled traffic in 8 hours or less
- At 70F it does not require a separate primer
- USDA/FDA acceptable
- Superior impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Very low odor.
See the label for specific directions, specifications, and warnings.
This is a Hazardous Material and can ONLY be shipped Ground.
Refer to the MSDS sheet for correct handling directions, specifications, and warnings.