ARMOR-HARD is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy system with early set properties. It was developed specifically for the repair of industrial concrete floors to handle intense traffic. This Epoxy Kit when used with sand aggregate creates a trowel able mortar and then can also be used as a liquid for some repairs.
- As a mortar it can do spall repairs/rebuilding of joint shoulders, as a topping for delaminated slabs, fill in holes, gouges, ruts, pop outs, and repair broken slab panel corners.
- As a liquid, it fills wider random cracks and bonds concrete to itself.
- Color of the blended epoxy is translucent/clear, but mortar color will be the color of the aggregate used.
Limitations: DO NOT use in joints or cracks that move, as a surface coating, and for deep repairs install in max 1″ (25 mm) deep layers to avoid shrinkage due to exotherm. It should be installed at or higher than 50F (10C).
- Pedestrian/construction traffic in 3-4 hours
- Grinding/sanding in 3-4 hours
- Hard-wheeled traffic in 8 hours or less
- At 70F it does not require separate primer
- USDA/FDA acceptable
- Superior impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Very low odor.
See the label for specific directions, specifications and warnings.
This is a Hazardous Material and can ONLY be shipped Ground.
Refer to the MSDS sheet for correct handling directions, specifications, and warnings.