The Mar Surf PS 10 is a practical roughness measuring unit for mobile use. Using a smartphone-like 4.3″ TFT touch screen display, the operation is fast, intuitive, and user-friendly.
- Compact roughness measuring instrument for mobile use
- Simple and intuitive to use: As easy to use as a smartphone
- Large, illuminated 4.3″ TFT touch display
- Adjustable display
- Data backup as TXT, X3P or PDF file
- Creation of completed PDF measuring records in the measuring device
- Customer-specific comments for the PDF measuring record are entered directly into the MarSurf PS 10
- Power supply independent operation: Over 1200 measurements without having to recharge the instrument
- An all in one solution. Small and lightweight (approx. 500 g)
- Instrument flexibility: Removable drive unit
- 31 surface parameters offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
- Error-free operation thanks to an integrated, removable roughness standard
- Quick access to your frequently used functions via the Favorites list in the display
- Automatic cutoff selection, so even non-specialists can be sure of getting the correct measuring results
- NEW: Additional version with transverse drive unit MarSurf PS 10 C2 available (article number 6910235)