KEY #511 is an economical general purpose epoxy resin for slurries, mortars, broadcast systems, and coating applications. This resin has excellent clarity compared to standard epoxy formulations. It is essentially odorless and can, therefore, be used in occupied buildings.
KEY #511 provides increased barrier thickness and gives added protection to concrete against chemical and abrasive attack. KEY #511 Part A is available in bulk packaging and may be combined with selected Part B Hardeners for general use as a primer, body/binder coat, or topcoat, contact Key Resin for details.
- Convenient 2:1 mixing ratio
- Meets USGBC LEED criteria for low VOC
- Zero VOC, low odor for use in occupied areas
- Low viscosity – good wetting properties
- Available in “fast cure” formulation
- Part A Resin compatible with various selected hardeners for general use as a primer, body coat, topcoat
- Meets USDA standards for incidental food contact