KEY #467-HS is a two-component, chemical resistant, UV light resistant, ultra-high solids aliphatic polyurethane high-performance coating. KEY #467-HS is a low VOC, compliant urethane that meets all federal and state environmental air quality standards.
The high gloss or satin finish offers superior abrasion resistance, chemical and stain resistance. KEY #467-HS is ideal for concrete floors and walls in warehouses, storage facilities, aircraft hangars, animal housing, restrooms, vehicle maintenance facilities, and numerous other applications.
Available in clear with optional pigment packs, KEY #467-HS can be used as a finish coating option for most Key Resin Systems. Optional Key HTS Additive for use in high traffic/high wear applications.
- Superior abrasion resistance, optional HTS additive available for additional resistance
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Hot tire stain resistant
- Suitable for both exterior and interior applications
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- Meets USGBC LEED criteria for low VOC