Husqvarna’s PG 280 is a single disc floor grinder that you can quickly convert for edge grinding on both sides. It efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy, and spackle. With a grinding width of 280 mm it is suitable for small to medium concrete areas. It’s designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use. The machine is light and compact and therefore easy to transport and set-up.
- Perfect for grinding adhesive residue, paint, and spackle on medium-sized concrete areas
- Efficiently grinds due to high rpm levels and a wide range of discs available for various applications
- Versatile: easy and convenient to use with ergonomic handlebar
- Easy to Use: speed is fixed, no settings required, user-friendly logical control panel
- Efficient Dust Management: self-adjusting floating cover with brush list
- Excellent for Edge Grinding: lid cover on the left and right side