The Big Block series simplifies the transition from metal bond to resin bond tools. It is very aggressive on lower grits and easily removes scratches after step 2 and 3 metal bond tools. Thanks to its big size it also leaves a more uniform scratch pattern compared to the very popular SR-tool which helps speeding up the grinding process. HTC also offers some specifically developed resin bond tools such as the HTC BBX2 that can be used with advantage as the first step on marble, terrazzo, and limestone as well as on hard concrete.
- Includes the latest grinding tool technology
- Up to 30% extended life compared to similar tools on the market
- High cutting rate
- A more uniform scratch pattern
- Speeds up the grinding process
- Estimated Coverage Rate (life of the tool): 6,000-8,000 sq ft
*Pricing valid in the continental US only*